- Posted by Conburst
- On April 21, 2018
Matchington Mansion is a match-3 home decor adventure game where in you play in order to decorate. This game has the same concept with Homescapes but it’s so much easier. The puzzles is not that hard and it provides more option to earn lives in case your lives runs out.
Although both games are entertaining but with this game, we were able to level up fast and create our glorious mansion.
Like most Match-3 games, the game is set to 5 lives which replenishes every 13 minutes if the lives have been used. If you are in desperate need of lives, you can always buy them using your coins but earning coins takes a while unless you want to use the in-app purchase.
It starts with a mansion and how it’s all in ruin. It needs to be repaired and redecorate. So, the puzzle game starts and you earn stars. These stars will be used to fulfill tasks.
Short on stars? Play some more. The bonus part is that if you get 50/50 stars then you get a free bonus gift. It can be a power up or coins.
If you are familiar with the match-3 game then this game is just like riding a bike. Match 3 candies and fulfill the goals but be careful on the moves left. If it gets to 0 then it’s game over.
There are a lot of hurdles that you will encounter in this game. Some are really hard to achieve but others are just easy breezy.
- Match candies from 4 to 5, these will create power ups and are handy to “destroy” or collect candies.
There are exactly 4 power ups to use.
- The dynamite – when used bombs only the surrounding area.
- The bunch of dynamites – when used bombs a bigger area.
- The 2 vertical dynamite or the 2 horizontal dynamite – when used bombs the entire row or column.
- The colored ball – when used clears the candies on the board.
These are very important since these will help you clear the board much faster and saves you moves.
If you have some moves left, these can be created into coins.
Coins are important since these can buy you additional helpers such as the spoon (which can unblock a tile in case it is locked), or buy more moves or lives.
Coins are earned when you finish every level. It can also be through watching a video or even given to you as a gift.
- The best power up is a bunch of dynamite and the multi-colored ball. These will destroy a lot of candies and blockers in your board.
- Match the colored ball with one of the power ups this will create a series of dynamites across the board and will detonate at the same time.
- Match a bunch of dynamite with a single dynamite or vertical or horizontal dynamite, this will clear 3 rows and 3 columns.
Overall this game is a keeper. It doesn’t take too much time on your hands and it has the right amount of addiction.
Platform: iOS and Android
Developer: Firecraft Studios
- Game Play
Match those tiles, earn that star and decorate your mansion to make it more feel like home.