- Posted by Conburst
- On September 30, 2018
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Cases is an action adventure game that lets you solve puzzles, find hidden objects, and find characters. Scooby-doo and his life long companion, Shaggy are amateur detective who are easily afraid and tries to hide whenever they can when they have a case. But when it comes to food and Scooby snacks, these two fun loving scaredy-cat are first in line.
There are 4 mystery cases in the game. Each Case has 15 levels to that would lead to solving the puzzle. Each of the level could be a hidden object game, puzzle picture game, stack on food game, find the character and many others.
The game doesn’t have anything fancy. It’s a very easy game and the objects are almost all the same in all levels and even in all cases. There are goals in one level and you need to get all 3 to earn a lot of Scooby snacks. Scooby snacks are essential to the game. These can be used to buy costumes.
Be careful with the time, the longer you spend your time on finding objects, the less stars you earn. So time is very important.
Hints are replenished every time you restart, so you don’t have to be stingy on using them.
- Some games require you to dress the character so you can buy these in the costumes area.
- Once you have finished the goal, play the game again. You will get extra Scooby Snacks.
The Mini Games
There are a mixture of mini games in each level. It needs your attention to detail to be able to complete the game.
- The Hidden Object – follow the picture shown at the bottom. The way it’s shown is also the way it is positioned. Wrong object selected would lessen your time.
- The Puzzle Pieces – find the edges first and then slowly go inside. If the pieces fit, it snaps to form a picture.
- The Food Stack – stack the food properly to snap the rope and avoid the stinky boots.
- The Food Conveyor belt – drag the stinky boot out of Scooby and Shaggy’s mouth.
- Find the Character – this has got to be the most tedious of the games. You have to follow as to where the characters run to which door. Be sure to not be very sleepy when you do this.
- Reconstruct the trap – place the items on the correct position to reconstruct the trap being created.
There are small video clips found in the game as well and it is very entertaining.
Overall, the game is good for kids – not so much with adults unless you’re a fan of Scooby-Doo.
Levels: 15 per case
Platform: iOS and Android
Developer: Warner Bros.
- Game Play